Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Ahh!!!

It's official, my life sucks!!! I still haven't heard from Sara, and I'm tired of feeling like garbage. I'm sick of being treated like it, but I'm not ready to just walk away!!

WHY AM I BEING TREATED THIS WAY?!??!!!

I'd write her, but I can't even think anymore. I can't write for myself, let alone to anyone. My life is being drained slowly. I'm being punished for a crime I didn't commit, and I'm starting to lose it.

I don't know how much longer I can last. I know, "she's just girl, there's plenty of fish in the sea." Yeah, but this one liked me for ME!!! At least I thought she did. You can be cynical, you can tell me I'm over reacting, but you're not going through what I am.

I'M NOT PERFECT, BUT I'M TRYING. YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ME THROUGH HELL???

No comments:

Post a Comment