Friday, December 31, 2004

Ah the pie

Well, some prospects are panning out for me; I spent some time with Elizabeth on sunday and talked about her dreams. I offered to help in areas that I have some experience, so she's going to pray about that. I don't want to say what that's going to look like because, one I don't know, and I also don't want to jump the gun and make plans for a future that won't happen.

Anyway, I've pretty much decided that I'm going to go to community college for a couple of years and then transfer to a local university for my degree, and then try for Cambridge for my Masters and then Doctorate. I want to be an english professor:-)

I'm going to work on Chapter 4 of my book some today, I want to get the first four chapters in decent condition so that I can show them to an editor at a writing conference that I plan on going to in February.

I think that's the only update for now, have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment