Friday, February 25, 2005

Uh....It's been a while

Yeah, I've been busy with lots of stuff lately. I'm managing my friend Elizabeth in her music career, so that's taken up a good deal of time. I've been trying to figure out how to raise five to ten thousand dollars (without taking out a loan) to record an album. I was thinking of setting up a tax exempt ministry, but that costs too much, so I'm thinking of some other options.

In other news, Elizabeth and I are "official". We are "dating while pursuing a deeper relationship". That means we're really serious. I really like her, and I can't believe she's with me. God has blessed me greatly since Sara dumped me:-)

I'm almost done with Chapter 4 in my book too (first draft). Um... that's all I can think of to update now.

No comments:

Post a Comment