Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm frustrated

I'm just frustrated with the direction my life seems to be stuck in right now. I know I'm not really stuck, but it feels like I'm just not going anywhere. I need to finish paying off my car before I can really do anything else with my life, like go to school, which I really don't want to do.

I'm trying to get back into my writing, but that seems like the only thing I can do. The music thing has come to a screeching halt, at least on my end. Elizabeth is still writing songs, songs that astound me, but there really isn't much that I can do with her career. I don't know how to work the taxes if we make somehow manage to get ahold of the money we need to record the album, and I have now idea how we'll even get the money. There are just so many things that I need to do, stuff that God needs to provide a way for, and I'm going to try to be patient, but I don't believe that God wants me just sitting on my hands until something happens.

So that's my frustration, but I can praise God that I got a raise, that I'll be getting the hours I need to pay off my car earlier and save up to move out and ge married, but that's about it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment