Saturday, June 25, 2005

One week later....

So, in cases like this, people tend to lose thier focus, especially on God, but that hasn't happened. I have not lost my dedication to the life that God has called me to. I'm starting to feel the pain again, it comes and goes. It's hard to let go of the idea that God brought someone into your life to minister with. It really hurts, but I still believe he brought Elizabeth and me together for a reason. When the time is right, He will reveal that reason to me, and until he does, I'll do my best to minister to the people in my life. I want to continue the bible-study, but I need a godly woman there too. There are enough women at the bible-study that I need someone who can minister effectively. I still believe that is Elizabeth, but I don't have any choice in the matter. She doesn't want to be involved in any aspect of my life at the moment, and I know she wants me to keep my distance. I pray that God will grab ahold of her and lead her where He wants her, even if that means I never see her again.

My faith will remain strong. God is my savior, I can't live without Him. I can live without Elizabeth, even though that hurts, it's possible, but I can't let go of God just because I don't see his plan.

It doesn't change my feelings toward her, I would still lay down my life for her, if that's what God wanted.

On another note, Gabe and I will be starting another Blog. This is going to be an awesome story, that may have a bunch of elements to it that will apeal to several different audiences. We'll keep you posted, but this is super exciting.

After I pay off my car (sometime this winter) I'm going to take a small vacation. I want to go to England!!! It'll be fun. Anyway, that's all the news that is news. I don't know who is reading this, but if it's Elizabeth, I'm praying for you, God will continue to lead you as long as you are willing to follow. Be willing to sacrifice what you want for what He tells you is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment