Monday, June 20, 2005

UPDATE!!!!

Ok, so it's been a crazy week. Last Tuesday, Elizabeth and I sat down and talked and I found out that she felt God leading her to brake up with me. I wasn't devastated, but I was surprised and hurt. I didn't hear from her again until last night when we sat down and actually talked about what was going on. The long of the short is, God is calling us in different directions now, so we both agree that we should not be in a relationship. We don't see ourselves getting back together, but we are still going to hang out occasionally.

It doesn't hurt anymore, the conversation confirmed things in my life and my relationship with God, and I know this is best. That doesn't mean I don't still want to be with her, but that will come and go. I know God has different plans for our lives, and I pray he will bless the both of us as we seek out our futures in Him.

1 comment:

  1. I still want to hurl.
    I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete