Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Flatiron City

So Gabe and I have started a new blog together, it's a story that takes place in Boulder Colorado a few years down the road. You should really check it out when we get it going. All we have right now is the intro post, but stay tuned as this is going to be big, in more ways than one.

Onto new stuff. Elizabeth and I are officially broken up, and I'm not anymore. I'm excited for where God is leading me.

I had an interview last Thursday for the Cafe Supervisor position at another store, and I should hear back by the end of the week whether or not I got the job. It would be nice to work at that store, and the job itself is really exciting.

If I don't get that job, I'll really look into going to school. I want to go to England when I pay off my car, but I would still love to go to Cambridge University. I'll look into Moody Bible Institute, one of the best bible schools in the world, but other than that the only thing I can think of to move forward is Police academy. I'm just not sure what I'm going to do next.

I bought some new music the other day, "Jaku" by DJ Krush (this guy rocks, if you get a chance check him out)m "Exodus" by Utada (cute girl, decent voice, worthy buy), " '64-'95 " by lemon Jelly (cool dance music, not sure yet how to describe it) and "Who Killed..." by The Zutons (rocks big time, one of the coolest rock albums I've heard in a long time).

I also bought the three books from Megatokyo.com, the webcomic. I really like the place, and I wanted Gabe to be able to read them, but since he has Dialup, I bought the books for him to borrow. I think that's all the news that is news, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment