Friday, July 15, 2005

Home....

I want to go back home. I don't know where my home is, but that's the place I'm longing for right now. I have this deep emptyness inside, and I feel like I have no place.....anywhere.

I want to know what God wants me to do with my life, but I just don't know how to figure that out. I was moving in the direction that I believed He'd called me to move in, but that involved someone else, and she isn't going that way now, and I can't do this alone. I know I've been called to a life that requires me to work with others, especially a wife, but now that the only person I've ever truly wanted to marry, and still do, has gone, I don't know where to turn. My life doesn't hinge on that, but now the vision is gone and I just feel lost.

I want to go home, but where is my home? Where do I go from here? What can I do with my life? Am I worth having around?

I know God wants me to continue the Bible study because people keep showing up, but aside from that I have no clue. I don't want to leave Colorado, but there aren't any good Christian schools here. The only Christian university in town teaches unbiblical lies as fact, and they refuse to change.

What next God?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you know this but/so I'm gonna say it anyway...

    YES YOU ARE WORTH HAVING AROUND. GOD WOULD HAVE TAKEN YOU HOME ALREADY IF YOU WERE DONE.

    And do you just want a christian school, or do you want seminary, 'cause there's always DenSem. and they're all gonna hate me for this, but if it's Moody, I'm so going with you.

    ReplyDelete