Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My best friend

My best friend, Gabe, just got internet at his appartment. First time he's had steady internet in almost a year. (had dialup but that was very iffy at times) He posted a poem that made me slightly depressed, and had like five responses to it. I wish I had more people who missed me like that. (broken record time) I want a group of friends, (I know you've heard it before, but who's reading this anyway?) I want to get along with all of my coworkers, and I want to GET MARRIED!!! Not a girlfriend (well you have to start somewhere though) but I'm sick of sitting at my house alone every day I have off. Video games can only entertain me for so long (and I just got a new one to play with my little brother). AAGGHHH!!! Just someone....that's all I ask.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to get you depressed man, I was just trying to be real. She'll come along when God lets her. I think we both know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the more you say that, the more I have to hear it. And the reason that sucks is 'cause I want her to come NOW not later so :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. There... now you have 5 comments... I hope you feel better. Don't be a moron... you know how addicted I am to flatiron city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, you guys are funny

    ReplyDelete