Sunday, October 23, 2005

Writing pt.2

One of the things I like about writing is that I get to play god. Now slow down, I do not blaspheme! Just let me explain. This morning as I'm prepping to work the story I posted a few days ago, I realized that I don't want to write that style of story. So, rather than try and create new characters and a new story, I'll write the "sequel" to the story I've already started. I'll keep working on the other story, but it'll be in the for of flashbacks and stuff. This is going to become an epic. I need to "steal" other peoples' styles, but that's fine, cause how many original stories are out there anyway? Mine is slightly original. I'm only using other styles and making them my own. WOOT I'm excited. Too bad I have to work soon. Gotta think things through. I'll make it happen though. HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment