Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Writer's block

I don't know what to do. I just can't think anymore. I want to write a good story, but I'm fresh out of good ideas. I was hoping to get some writing done today. Grrr!!! Everything I write tends to move in the same direction: downhill. If I have a good idea, I kill it by following the same pattern, or I quite because I don't know how to describe what's going on. I don't want to write Pulp fiction, I want something new and different. But what do I write? My fantasy story idea is lame, same with the mystery, Flatiron seems to have hit a wall. I have something for friday, and I'm excited about it, but I can't get another story writen. I don't know what people want to read about, what I want to talk about. Where do the characters need to go? What is next in their lives? What should I write? I need ideas, and I need a new dirrection to take my stories. AHHH!!!!!! THE INSANITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment