Thursday, December 15, 2005

A couple of things

So, yesterday I picked up the movie About a Boy. I love this movie. The book was writen by the same guy who wrote High Fidelity, and both of those movies rock. I really, really, REALLY like them. This one particularly because of how it's about the fact that you can't survive on your own. You need other people. "Back-up" as they say in the movie. That's how I feel, and that's why I'm trying out new churches to see if I can get people in my life aside from just Gabe and Steve. I need more back-up than I already have.

Why is it that I don't have any matches yet on eHarmony? Not a HUGE deal, it's just a little anoying. I want to meet someone!

Gabe needs help. He adopted a cat yesterday (stray in the school across from his folks' house) and at the moment he can't afford to take the cat to the vet. He want's to take care of the cat, but he might be forced to take him to a shelter. Please help save Max by clicking on Gabe's link. Donate some money through the paypal button.

Ok, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Maxwell will claw your face for calling him a CAN.

    He will however lick the resulting wound in thanks for the post...

    ReplyDelete