Saturday, December 24, 2005

I've said it before....

And I'll say it again. I HATE Christmas!!!! It's all about the crap you do or don't get. You get worthless crap, you hate it, and then you feel cheated. I hate the materialism of this holiday.

They say this holiday is about spending time with your family; all I want to do is think about myself. Everyone is wrong!! It's about GOD, and we need to be thinking about him, not our families, not ourselves, not the stuff that we unwrap from underneath the tree. I HATE THIS HOLIDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never, but I love this holiday. I'm Jewish, so I don't celebrate it, but I love it nonetheless.

    Love the lights, the festivity in the air, the suspense, the extra activity. My family celebrates Christmas (I was born Catholic and switched teams several years ago) and the ENTIRE clan gathers at my parent's for Christmas Eve...it's their happiest holiday of the year.

    It's a little too late for Christmas 2005, but I'm hoping Christmas 2006 will find you in a different mindset. :-)

    ReplyDelete