Friday, December 09, 2005

What I did last night

So, around 4:30 Gabe offered to wrap my brother's gift from me, so I let him and opened a Sapporo. I sipped it for about an hour and a half. Good stuff!

I went down to my grandparents' for dinner, then around 9, we went to the theater. I wanted to get a drink with my friends, so we went to D&B. The bartender recommended this watermelon, vodka drink, that was ok, but too sweet. Gabe bought that and the Chocolate Cake shot that I did. That was good. Then I tried a weird drink that had vodka, gin, rum, and tequila. It was supposed to have hard cider to cut it, but they didn't have any cider, so I got Coors light :P It was really weird.

I have no problem with being a lightweight, and I'm glad Gabe and Steve weren't the kind of guys to get me drunk. They let me have three, then we went to the theater and watched Narnia. Check that one out, I'm going to try and see it again.

So that's it, I tried some new stuff, discovered my limits on alcohol consumption without getting drunk, and I got home safely. All in all, it was a good birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment