Monday, January 09, 2006

?

Wow, all of a sudden I've become slightly overwhelmed with writing projects. The group I'm a part of has an assignment out this week, and because I didn't post last week, I need to get something up for Flatiron City. Pluse my new project....wow, I have a lot to do. On the bright side I've been rather consistent with my new project, getting stuff done that I actually want to get completed. I'm really enjoying this, and I can't wait to share it with people.

If I haven't told you what's going on yet, don't get offended, I'm just waiting until I have an idea of where I'm going. I want to think things out for a little while without "outside influences" getting in the way. I greatly value your oppinions when it comes to my writing, but I need to keep this inside for now. I have one person I am talking to, but that's because she's helping me with my research. In time, I will need my friends from Quill and Think to tell me where the flaws are, but if you know what's going on behind the scenes, you won't be as valuable a resource as I need you to be. This is my project, and I need your understanding and support. So, if you are at all hurt, please don't be. I need to do this my way, and I need time to think things through.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I was going to be hurt... but now I guess I won't...

    ;-)

    As long as you can take the 20 minutes or so to eek out the 250 words or whatever it was that Gabe suggested... I don't remember... I'll have to go read his thingy again...

    Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete