Tuesday, January 03, 2006

To Jolly ol' London I shall go

So I finally asked for the time off in April that I plan to use for my vacation to London. But wait, there's more!! I am going to do RESEARCH while I'm there. That's right, I am planning a new story. What's it about? I can't tell you because I don't exactly know yet. I have two or three people that I will recruit for the planning stages, but other than that, I'm keeping everyone in the dark!! HA HA HA!! Just keep this in mind, it'll be better than my previous book attempt...OOPS, ok so it is a book project, but I won't be posting it. Let it go.

2 comments:

  1. I'd better be one of those "planning stages" people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah... Gabe gets pissy if you don't let him play...

    Good luck to you on your research/trip...

    Don't forget to post a 69er by Sat. ;-)

    ReplyDelete