Friday, February 10, 2006

Detoure

So, we have a project up on Quill and Think, but I'm not feeling it. I really don't have much of a desire to write what's been asked, but I probably will write it because I could use the practice. I find myself wanting conversation again. It's one of the things I've been really enjoying about reading Don Miller's works, he writes almost as if he's talking with you.

My relationship with God is getting better, I have to say I've haven't felt this close to Him in a long time. I want to keep it up, it feels like a relationship again. On that note, I'm getting the desire for great conversation again. My new friend Julie kind of releaved that desire the couple of times that we hung out. She's very artistic, one of those people to keep an eye on for great work to inspire the soul. Anyway, I want someone to chat with. Deep conversation. You know, intelectual intimacy. I really love talking with God, by that I mean praying, meditating, and reading His word. I want to talk with someone about it though. I want to talk about the things that get my heart racing. And I want to listen to them, pray for them, find out what makes them praise God. So, I'm writing this blog, trying to figure out what I should do tomorrow.

I guess that's why I want to go to a club so much. I want human interaction, but clubs won't get that for me, church seems to fall short as well. And I'm going to show up late, so bummer there. I don't want to be late to church, but if I don't go late, Gabe doesn't have a ride, and that's not acceptible either. So, I won't get to hang out with people before, maybe after. I'm not sure why I go out of my way to write this stuff, though. I only have two readers, and one of them is Gabe, so I'll pick you up at 6:-)

2 comments:

  1. What makes you think anyone besides Gabe will read this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I only have a couple of readers, that includes you!

    ReplyDelete