Monday, February 20, 2006

My biggest problems....

Ok, so I almost paniced this morning because as I was digging through my files, I came accross my passport and I decided to look at it, since I'll be using it in a couple of months. I flip it open and discover that it did not expire in 08 as I previously believed, but may of 03! Now I have to get a new one. It's not a big deal, really, just something else to consume my time.

But I started thinking, if my biggest problem in life is running around trying to get my passport so I can travel abroud, then I have a rather easy life. No, I don't have a lot of money, but I'm not really stressing out about that. God has always provided for me, and He always will. So, I'm feeling a lot better than I did this morning, just going through and reality checking my life.

Thank you God for all the blessing You have given me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment