Thursday, February 16, 2006

New post!!

Ok, Flatiron City has a new post up, two weeks in a row too!!! Wow, I never would have thought I could do that. Think of what could happen if I truly committed to it again! Lol, enjoy it, if you please.

:-)

----edit 10:34 pm----

So I didn't get any work done on my mystery project today, I went in to the place where I work to get some coffee and warm up, pick up a mystery so I can actually read one (it's been a long time since I've read one, but I watch a lot of them on TV), and think about/create more characters. I got caught up in conversation with a couple of my coworkers, a regular customer, and my own wonderings about what I should be doing with my life. But I DID get something up for FC! And that makes me somewhat happy.

I just feel so caught up in everything else that is or isn't going on in my life. Everyone I know still seems to think that I need a girlfriend, and I'm starting to believe them again. I don't want one, though.....at least....I don't want to work for one, and I won't make someone do all the work in a relationship, I'm not shallow. Be that as it may, I don't want to put any energy in a romance.

I don't have any problem putting effort into friendships, investing myself in ministry, working my butt off for my writing, but that's about it. My heart is so strongly drawn to God right now, an that sounds sooooooooo "perfect little christian boy-ish" of me, but it's true. I don't have anything against relationships. I just want to honor God with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment