Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Stupid fscking relationships!!

Ok, so I signed up for eHarmony again, and I got matched with someone in another state because I decided not limit the search radious. My third match wants to talk....SHE WANTS TO TALK TO ME!!! Now, don't confuse this with excitement.....because I'm more irritated that I can't talk back. I can't afford the stupid $60 a month fee, and I sure as heck am not going to sign up for a year at this point. Aghh, I can't even answer her "five questions" without signing up. And I don't just want to close the communication. I don't want to be rude.....and I know I'm looking to hard at this, but these are real people here. I'm not desparate for a relationship, wich makes me wonder why I signed up again...GABE!

I don't really want a relationship, but now that I've truly said that, and I know that I mean it from the bottom of my heart, God is going to hit me with one >:P All I want to do is serve God somewhere in the church and write as much as I can. I don't want to get married....or even have a serious relationship, and I'm not so shallow that I'm going to look for "friends with benefits" because that's just stupid. At least I'm writing now. Aghh human interaction is way to complicated! I'm not good at utterly selfless, and it suck being totally selfish......what do I do? I'm frickin broke, I haven't even gone to college.........wow, this is bugging me pretty badly. I guess I'll laugh about it while I fume all day.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, friends with benefits is not all that bad as long as you're both honest and realistic.

    From what I can tell on your blog, you're religious (not a bad thing at all) so this concept might not be something you'd consider.

    But then again, you might.

    ReplyDelete