Saturday, March 04, 2006

An organization of the mind

So, I'm getting all confused again. I start to get a swing going, and then everything gets really busy and I lose "control" of my mind. I can't focus, can't really get anything done. I can hardly get this blog going. Hmm......I really want to get my thoughts organized. Every time I sit down to do something, my brain shuts down. I wish I could meet with people on a weekly basis to discuss my writing. Gabe and Steve have been so busy with their lives and Julie is really busy with her stuff, so that elliminates all of the "resources" for my inspiration. What to do....what to do......hrmm. I know it'll work out when I just stop being lazy :)

1 comment:

  1. or you could just tell the fellas that you wants to brainstorm and we'd jump on in like the water was in WPB.

    ReplyDelete