Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ho humm

So, goals suck! I didn't make my goal for writing this week, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I haven't written anything for Flatiron City for almost a month, and I don't know the next time I will either.

My life is so up in the air, but I'm in a great mood, and I don't feel confused or anything. I guess most of that is because I'm working on something I'm passionate about, my relationship with God is the most important thing to me now, and I have friends that care about me. Plus I'm quite refreshed from my vacation!

Anyway, I'm having to rethink things for my mystery, but that's why I'm still in the drafting stages, right? This is just the stepsheet, and I don't know if this will reflect the final stepsheet, and it definitely won't look like the finished product. No worries though, I'm enjoying the process. I'll get some work done tonight, some tomorrow, but not a lot. I have two days off to rest, and I need it after a hectic two weeks at work. I also needed the hang-out time with my friends and my brother.

So that's a summation of my life, but as always, not even scratching the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment