Saturday, June 17, 2006

What on earth?

I actually have some sort of consistency to my posting.....wow!

So, tonight I hung out with some friends I haven't really seen in a long time. It's been almost two years since I had a real conversation with one of them, Rachel (for those of you questioning, she is the VERY loose inspiration for Rachel of Flatiron City), another (Hannah, the oldest) it's been about three, same with Rebecca (the youngest, and I'm really, really, REALLY sorry if I misspelled your name, don't hate me).

It was a lot of fun. We played pool at Jillian's, then went to the Yard House and sat on the patio and just chit chatted. Fun stuff.

I'm hoping to get together with Rachel again so we can catch up. She was one of my closest friends when I was living out in Portland, we talked on the phone a lot because she lived out here, and I just wandered off through my relationships with Sara and then Elizabeth. And it's taken me a year to get to a point where I don't feel like I would do anything stupid that could ruin the friendship like I did with Elizabeth. So hopefully we'll be able to talk and hang out occasionally.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say, except Gabe is a jerk, and if you don't know why, ask him about Mix Master Mike :P

No comments:

Post a Comment