Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What to do?

I feel myself drawn in one of two directions....ok three. I really need Christian people to hang out with, and I have a night off but I don't know any churches that have a service tonight. At least not where I can FELLOWSHIP. All they have is a midweek worship service so large that no one is really going to talk with me, and no one will be my age anyway. So option TWO, see if my non-christian friends want to hang out, and as much as I enjoy hanging out with them, I'm just not in the mood tonight. Option three.........drinking until I pass out. I've never done that before, and it doesn't sound appealing, but I'm sick of sitting at home by myself. I just don't want to feel anything any more. I'm not going to a club because real people don't go to clubs. They are all fake and immature. I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment