Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wife and kids

No, this isn't what you expected:)

So I'm at work the other day, and my buddy's girlfriend walks up and asks when I got a girlfriend. I look at her, rather puzzled, and say, "I don't have one." apparently, one of her coworkers THOUGHT I had a gf, so she was rather confused, and my buds gf wanted to harass me about my new girlfriend.

I've known these people a couple of months now, so they started speculating on how probable it was that I DID have a gf, and I was just really good at hiding it because I didn't want nosy people bursting into my life. This escalated into the "obvious" fact that I actually have a wife and three kids.

I assured them this was far from the truth because if it WAS true, I would not be so down about feeling ALONE!!

We went back and forth for about 30 minutes as to my "arguments" just being part of my cover, and me insisting that I'm still single.

I thought it was rather funny, just thought I'd share:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment