Thursday, June 08, 2006

Writelly doo

Umm....blogger is looking wierd.

I went to lunch with my grandparents, had a good time. It's nice to catch up with the fam.

Words:

Return to the life I used to love, time has run out and I'm no longer the same. No one really understands me, and I don't understand them. My life is good, my love is great. I'm not motivated to be creative at the moment. Here it goes.

Katsuro looked out his window as the sun set behind the mountains. He'd just returned from London to visit his folks, and he was riding the high of being back to his birthplace. He glanced over the numbers for his Tea Gallery and smiled at Rachel's success running the shop in his absence.

He pulled a bottle of vodka from his cabinet, poured a shot and headed to bed. Tomorrow would see Katsuro back in his daily routine, running Hanaka Nippon Tea Gallery.

Sorry, that's all I got. If you want to read about Katsuro, check out flatironcity.com. For those of you not in the know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment