Saturday, June 17, 2006

A year ago

It's interesting where life can take you. A year ago this week Elizabeth broke up with me. I've been reading what I wrote last year, and it's weird to see what I was thinking back then. In a year I've changed a lot, and I've grown. I know I'm more mature now, and I know who I am and where I stand with God, and I have a better idea of where He's taking me. That'll change, I'm sure, but as for right now, I have a better clue than I did last year. Am I excited? Not really. But I'm willing and ready for whatever God has for me. I can handle pain, and I trust him. Hit with the Curve Ball, let's see what happens.

I humble myself at the foot of the Cross. Blessed Savior, draw me close to you. Thank you for the growth you have brought me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment