Monday, September 04, 2006

Ok...

So I just don't give a (insert epithet). That's about all I have to say. I'm sick of my job. I'm sick of my boss. I'm sick of everyone attacking me.

School's going well, as far as I can tell, but I have some revision to do on this week's work. I'll be working on that tomorrow after work. That was kind of the plan all weekend, since I sort of slacked off to rest. It's not going to be too hard. I just have to knuckle down.

I'm really upset about missing Bible study this week. I had to work, and one of the classes I had to take is on another night that I'd wanted to go to Bible study. I'm not paying as much attention to the Bible as I should be, either. I've been reading every day, but my mind has been distracted by school. That will change as I start to get into the swing, I just need prayer for a while. This is when I wish I could just go to school full time and not have to work. Then I would have more time to do what I need to do.

I feel like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment