Monday, October 30, 2006

Why?

So on friday I set a recording for the show Heroes, probably my favorite show this season. I got home tonight after class and when I went to watch it....IT WASN'T RECORDED!! Someone did something to screw with my recording. This wouldn't be a big deal except that I have NOOOOO!!!! OTHER!!!! WAY!!!!! OF WATCHING THIS EPISODE!!!!!! It won't play on the NBC website and it's not available to download from iTunes. This pisses me off because everyone in my house knows that I watch this show EVERY monday! I have recorded it every week for over a month, and now I won't be able to watch it because even if it is on again this week (and I checked, IT'S NOT!) I won't have time to watch because I have homework.

This is the only thing I can do on mondays that helps me to relax, and now I missed it. I feel like I've been punched in the gut.

And any of you who have anything to say about me getting upset about not getting to watch my show....you have rituals that keep you sane durring the week so don't say a word unless you can get the episode to me in HiDef!

Agghh! Makes me so MAD, especially because I go out of my way for the people that did this to me when they want to watch a show, or have me record it. Is this too much to ask for? One night in the week where I get to watch something that helps me relax? It's better than drinking!

3 comments:

  1. 1: That's pretty crappy.
    2: Did he just say TV was "better" than drinking?
    1: Yeah, I think he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I said tv was better than drinking, I meant escape through tv is better than developing an alchohol addiction to deal with my stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The possible misinterpretation of what you said makes it funny. I wasn't sure if you meant tv was a healther/safer addiction or that it was actually more fun to watch tv than it was to drink yourself stupid and hork your guts out on the front porch. But I guess I'm just repeating myself.

    ReplyDelete