Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wu huh?

So, I'm supposed to be excited about writing, and I AM excited, but I just can't get with it.....writing. I feel sooo........um.....I dunno. I just want....someone to talk to? No, that's not it, someone to talk with. I want to have conversations with people. I went to the coffee shop where Steve works today, and that was fun. I'm enjoying my homework, too. I'm really excited about going to a college library for my research project, too.

So....conversations. I want to talk with people. "Bible study" tonight was kinda boring. Nobody showed up so we sat around and watched TV. Instead of doing something fun, like playing a board game or going out somewhere. I shoulda said something, but they opened the beers before I had the chance.

So, maybe that's why I want to "date" someone. But I don't want to date anyone. I just want to hang out with a bunch of my friends and talk about God. That's what I really want. :P

5 comments:

  1. funny thing is, we were doing just that before the study fell apart, strange.

    and sorry for being a punktard about TV. I guess I was just in a bit of a mood about the whole thing. Wasn't much of a friend tonight.

    Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I ditched going to the gym last night because I didn't feel like doing much of anything... and after my suggestion died, I was waiting for someone to provide a better option.

    I can still function after 1 beer, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....I should have said something, too. But watching TV before everybody ditched was ok, it was after the study fell apart that I started to get bummed. I was just looking forward to Bible Study. Next time we should go to, like, play pool or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was good to have you stop by yesterday. it's nice having someone around that can distract me from work from time to time.

    i'm looking forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let it be known that I am up for pool A-N-Y-T-I-M-E.

    ReplyDelete