Saturday, November 04, 2006

Never expected to see her again

So Elizabeth (my ex) was at my store today. I didn't talk to her, I had important stuff to take care of. My grandma had a minor stroke this afternoon, and I had to see how she was doing. So I didn't talk to Elizabeth because the people who are still in my life are more important. If she ever shows up again, and I have time, sure, I'll talk to her. Anyway, I didn't get mad or anything, it kind of weirded me out, but I think I could talk with her. I think I'm actually over her for good.

On that note, I never want to date. Just thought I'd reiterate that point from over a year ago (for those of you keeping up) I never, EVER want to date ever again. I just want to get married, at some point. Have fun.

PS, I'm watching High Fidelity again.

Edit: I finally saw Heroes today.

1 comment:

  1. You should do an arranged marriage.

    I hear those are "fun."

    ReplyDelete