Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ho Ho Humbug

So, I had some crappy Christmases the last three years. Don't let the post title fool you, I don't expect the same this year, though it'll take a miracle to keep me from getting depressed again. I know I don't want to spend the entire day with my family, I want to spend time with my friends also. My family is important to me, but so is the extended fam......those people who aren't related by blood but mean just as much to me. I don't know if or what they will be doing, but I hope I get to do something with them.

On a similar note, I've been longing for marriage again, and I know that will bring me down some. That's another reason why I want to spend time with my friends. It's either that or working on that bottle of Jameson I have in the freezer (not desirable). So, pray that I don't get depressed this Christmas. Pray that I bring glory to God, and that I will patiently wait for the woman God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment