Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snow and stuff

So my two brothers and I spent about four hours digging out two cars today. There's a third one more burried because of how much snow we had to get out from in front of our cars (two to three feet in places). Now it's piled at least five feet high in front of my mom's car. Good thing they won't need it any time soon.....too bad that's because they're stuck in Kansas. I-70 is closed :P

I beat the Legend of Zelda game for the Wii.....awesome. I don't do reviews, but if you want to know how it went, ask me in person.

As much as I've liked having a three day weekend, I'm actually glad to be working tomorrow. It'll give me something to do.

Not much writing done today because of the digging.

Tired, gonna get more food, watch a movie, maybe drink some Jameson (Mmm, yummm :)).

See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment