Thursday, January 11, 2007

Children of "meh"

I saw "Children of Men" yesterday. Good movie, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Rather predictable, though. There was an unnecessary scene with nudity in it. My heathen friend (her words, not mine) even agreed that is was out of place because she was covered up in the rest of the scene. It just didn't fit. It was like they put it in there just to do it. Plot wise, it's another one of those, "Oh now, we can't have babies, the world is going to end....wait, she's pregnant, save her, save the human race." I can say it has some awesome cinematography and action sequences, but other than that, it's nothing special. See it if you like.

So, that's what I did yesterday, rather than writing. I got off of work and intended on writing (I figured out a way through the brick wall that I got stuck at) but then Emily had called and said I should hang out with her, Sarah, and Jeremy. So I did. And I had fun. These people are awesome, I just love hanging out with them.

Anyway, there's an update for you, I'm going to read some biblical beef jerky and work on my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment