Thursday, January 04, 2007

Despite minor setbacks

I had to run down to my grandparents' house this morning to help put away Christmas decorations. It didn't take long, so no big deal. My point it, I'm coming along nicely on my stepsheet. If I know you, and you want to read the stepsheet as a test audience, post a comment. If I don't know you, feel free to let me know if you want to read the stepsheet, but I'm a bit paranoid about my work. If you happen to be an accredited editor.....let's talk :). Oh yeah, if anyone knows anyone who is familiar with the English justice system and political system, I'd like to make sure that I'm giving accurate information as to how these systems work in the story. Post comments. If you feel comfortable leaving an email, you can do that, but I wouldn't recomend it on this public site. I don't have a date for the finished stepsheet, but I want it to be within the next week and a half.

4 comments:

  1. ...but I wouldn't recomend it on this public site.

    DUED, UR PAERANOID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabe...yes, I am....however, leaving your email on a public site is a good way to get spammed to death. Just sayin.

    Todd...a step sheet is a step by step outline of the plot. This is how I'll know what does and does not work for the story before I start the hard part....writing.

    ReplyDelete