Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So what?

Ok, so I'm working on my book again today. Chelsea is playing Aston Villa live at one, but I should really write. I haven't watched a good football match since the World Cup and Chelsea is second in the league (I think I'm rooting for Arsenal though). But I should really write.

I'm feeling like I don't want a girlfriend again. That's the way I am. It's not that I'm obsessed, it's more that most of my friends are happy in thier significant relationships, and I don't want a girlfriend. Dating is a joke. I want to get married, but we've had this conversation, and I should really write.

I had an idea regarding writing and TV. Something I've toyed around with since I got back from London. If I wasn't so paranoid about people steeling my good ideas and making money off of them, I'd write it here. If you want to know the idea, ask me :)

Anyway, I should really write.

No comments:

Post a Comment