Friday, January 12, 2007

Time for working again

School starts on Tuesday. I don't wanna go. I want to write more with my free time, but I know I need the education. What I really want is this.......Two goals, one desire, one really big dream.

I want to be a missionary. Not like anything I've ever seen, though. I want to do something like Donald Miller, where he witnesses to his friends at school and in coffee shops. I don't want to do things exactly like him, though. I'm not sure what it would look like. That's what I want to do. The goals that go along with that are as follows. I want to be able to write full time by the end of the year. I also want to be out of my job by the end of the year. The desire is to be married before I start the missionary thing so that she's in it from ground zero. I want her to be as involved as much as I am. So that's my dream. Writing full time, away from my current job, and married by the end of the year. I don't know if any of that is going to happen, especially because I don't know who I would be marrying. Anyway, it's all in God's hands. I just need to be faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment