Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who did what now?

My other family is getting together twice a week, now. We hang out on Sunday nights, and now we go bowling on Monday nights.

I have to write about cell phones for my eng class. I don't particularly care about this project except that it counts for my grade. I'll do my best, but it's rather boring.

The english department at my school is going to Ireland this summer. It's $1600 plus tuition for the classes that will be available: Celtic Literature (FUN!) and Travel Writing (Dude, I have to do that!). The manditory pretrip meetings would cause me to miss four nights of french, though. That would cause a drop in my grade. I want to go, but I can't miss my class. Hmm....what to do.

Back to Cell Phones.

1 comment:

  1. Flippin Flunk the French,

    go to Ireland.

    ser, ask your Frenchy teach if you can work something out...

    ReplyDelete