Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wow, changes everywhere

So it would appear that everything around me has reached that point temporaryness (that's a word, right?) that makes me wonder, when's it all going to end? I'm realizing very quickly that just about every friendship that I have will, sooner or later, come to an end. Not that I will force the end, or even that the end will be bad, but so many people are planning on moving that I see many friendships simply drifting apart. As much as that sucks, I'm not crying over it. I'm doing what I can to focus on what God has for my life.

Some friendships will be sorely missed. I'm not looking forward to them ending and I wish I could find some way to make them permanent, but I don't know how I could accomplish that. I want to be there for these people, but they need to be seeking God. I'll help as much as I can, but the inevitability of a separation looms down upon me. I hope that I'm wrong, I really do, but I've been right just a few too many times in the last few weeks and months. I'm no prophet, so don't quote me. I leave this in the hands of God and pray that I will be faithful to Him. I just hope that these people will do the same before He steps in and pulls the rug out from under their feet.

God's blessings on you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment