Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ireland or bust?

Ok, so there are only two seats left in the trip. I need to get an add/drop form from one of the teachers putting the trip together before they are filled or I'll have to get onto a waiting list. $800 is due by feb 14. Not a problem with the cash, it's the form that I might have issues with. I'm going to get one as soon as possible, and hopefully I won't be put on the waitlist. If I don't get to go, that's life. I'll be bummed, but God is in control and I am willing to do what He wants me to do. I can still go to Ireland on my own, or back to London for Spring Break, as I originally planned.

I'm getting ready to start writing my book. I just need to make sure the technicalities are worked out of my plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment