Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Prayer

"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4. "But seek first His kingdom and His rightousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33 (awesome chapters, read them both)

God I thank You so much for the blessings that You have given me. I thank you for two and a half years (almost, anyway) of faithful work that I have done for Borders. I praise You for blessing me with that job when I didn't know where to go, and I thank You that You provided for me through that job for as long as You did. Now I thank You for giving me a job with my parents again. I never want this to be about money, but I thank You for the pay-raise. Please help me to be wise with the added finances. Please help me to work my hardest and do my best so that I will be a blessing to the family business.

Thank You so much for a family that really cares about me. Thank You for loving me enough to die for me, and thank You for saving me. Thank You for my friends; Gabe, Steve and Lauren, Steve, Jeremy and Sarah, Justin, and Emily. Thank You so much for everything.

I pray that You will help me to continually seek after You, and that my family and friends will seek after You. Please use me to bless the people around me, be glorified through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment