Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tired as all get out

I only got four hours of sleep last night. Trying to think about anything that way is not easy for me. I'm exhausted and I don't know the best way to fix my stepsheet. I need my other copies that have been annotated by my friends, anyway. I have some improvements that I've already made, so that's good. I just want to spend more time writing. I'm too tired, though. I'm getting depressed, too. I did a good deal of school work today, but because I've been home all day, I feel as if I haven't done anything important. I'm looking forward to when I'll get to volunteer at the Children's Hospital. I want to go to bed, but I'm hungry. Feel's like a wasted day, but it wasn't. I don't want to be with people right now, but I don't want to be alone. I'm not that depressed, just feel really sleepy with that mild down attitude.

I can't think. I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment