Tuesday, March 13, 2007

School

I'm getting tired really easily. I should be in bed right now but I still need to take a shower.

I finally had a chance to go to church. I've missed the service for my age-group the previous two weeks. It's nice to have consistancy in my life....I've been growing spiritually for several months now, and I've had the opportunity to help others grow. It is such a blessing to be alowed to serve God that way. I love that He is using me.

I want changes again. I'm feeling like there needs to be more to my life, but I don't know what it is. I want to know. I need to work on writing again, but school has been getting in the way of that. I should have a computer soon, though, so I'll have more opportunities to write.

I just wish I knew what I was feeling and why. It's not bad, it's just that I feel like there should be so much more than there is, like God has more for me, I just don't know what else He wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment