Monday, March 12, 2007

So....tired.....

It probably has something to do with the fact that I've been working six days a week, only 38 hours, but six days still makes it hard for your body to relax. Oh yeah, I was up until two on saturday also.....except after I got up at ten, I remembered (for the fifth or sixth time that weekend) that time jumped ahead an hour. So I went to bed at three and got up at eleven. Then I did homework for a few minutes, hung out with some friends, went to see 300 because Jeremy's birthday is today, then we all went to village inn. I was home by 12:15 and in bed by quarter to one.

I like my new job, I just get tired and I don't have a whole lot of time to do what I'd like......such as sleeping. I can't really ask for time off yet, either.

K, gotta go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment