Saturday, March 03, 2007

Update on my life

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while....My new job started on monday, and I really like it. I have energy, even after six days of work, the type of physical activity that I haven't done in over two years. It's still less draining than one holiday weekend in retail!

I'm borrowing my mom's laptop this afternoon and right now I'm sitting at La Dolce Vita (Italian for The Sweet Life) in Old Town. I'm pretty much caught up on homework for the weekend, what I don't get done tonight I'll work on tomorrow.

I'm going to go to church at 7:15, skipping the music because I don't really like it, but I love the teaching. Anyhow, after church I'll probably hang out with a friend.

Ramble, ramble.......I need my own laptop. I'm going to get one with my tax return. Hopefully.

I don't want to do my homework right now, so I'm stalling.

I need more time to work on my book. I haven't worked on it in a while, but after I get my own laptop I should be able to do more work.

Typing sucks on this thing. I'll get used to it eventually, I'm sure.

Pray for me. I need wisdom. I need guidance. I have money, though, so that's not an issue.

I saw "The Bridge to Terabithia" last night, good movie. I cried. Ok, fine, I'll get to work now....if I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment