Monday, March 19, 2007

What a day

Yesterday one of my friends got married, and it's the first wedding I've been to in four years where I didn't feel all, "When will it be my turn to get married?" I am genuinely happy for them! And excited that they are so happy.

Then today happened. It turns out that one of my best friend's girlfriend might be cheating on him. They are living together, which is something I, as a Christian, don't agree with, but they aren't Christians, so I'm not holding them to my standard. However, I know some stuff is going on, and I don't know how much HE knows. Ethically, I feel like I should tell him what I know, but at the same time, I don't want to be a trouble maker. Of course this happens the one week when ALL of my spiritual leaders are out of town (two on a mission trip to Israel, and one (mentioned above) on his honeymoon). Grrrr! I don't know what to do, and it's making me depressed and nauseous.

Time for bed. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment