Saturday, April 21, 2007

And........update


Again at the coffee shop. I'm working on school, which is going really well. I have some research to do for my french class and some workbook stuff to finish, and I also have four pages to edit on my final essay....but that's it! Hurray! I may go buy a video game today as a celebration because I know now that I'll be able to finish everything. It's not going to be difficult either.

As for the book, I don't know when I'll have time to sit down and work on it, also why I might not buy a game (still pretty busy). Hmm.....just thought I would give an update as to what I'm doing.

Emily and I are going to a bridal show with out mothers tomorrow. We are also celebrating her birthday with the Sunday Night crew....then I get to take her out on Tuesday, her actual birthday.

Pray for her. She hasn't heard back from the school that she wanted to work for yet, so we just need patience and trust in God. I really want her to get this job because this is the one that she wants. It provides her an opportunity to actually work with kids without the state getting in the way.

I don't want to do anymore homework :P

No comments:

Post a Comment