Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Homework

I like having enough time to do all of my homeowork because I am currently caught up. This is good because I'll be able to work on my book some more which means I am on schedule. It's going to be difficult with a wedding to plan, though. Everything is going to work out. It's nice when God provides. There is deffinitely going to be enough money for the wedding, and we'll be able to have the wedding that we want to have. We may have to cut somethings back, but we haven't even looked into that very much. Updates will come. I'd create a wedding blog, but that's just too much work. I may have Emily write some stuff for this one about the wedding, or if she posts something on her xanga site I'll link it.

Have a good week. I'll update as things change, or as I feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment