Monday, April 30, 2007

I think....I.....can....make it.....


One more week until school is out for the summer. Aghhh!! I want to be done NOW! I'm glad to be done with homework, except minor edits on my essay of course, but now I can spend my free time working on my book. WOO HOO!!!!

Anyway, Emily said she thinks her interview went well today, but the person she met with was not very vocal. Hopefully we'll know something by the end of the week. That would be really nice.

With school almost out, I'll be able to go check out the venue for the wedding with Emily and then we can start going over a guest list. We also need to get ring ideas so that we can, well, get rings. Other than that, this is going to be easy....I think.

I don't really want to volunteer anymore, partly because I need to spend time planning the wedding, and because I need to work on my book, but mostly because it's inconvenient. That's not a good enough reason not to though. I'll be calling the hospital tomorrow to see when I should come down to finish my training.

I want to go, but I still have half a french class.

No comments:

Post a Comment