Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm getting there

I'm almost done with homework for the weekend.

Work sucked yesterday. I screwed up a couple of orders, not beg mistakes, but they took big fixes. I don't want to get in trouble. It bothers me because this is the only job I've ever had where I'm not one of the best. I know it could come with time, but this isn't something I'm passionate about, so I'm excited about it. I also need time off. I've been working a lot because of school and my job and it's just wearing on me. I won't ask for time off in the first ninety days, though, so I have to wait for a couple more months. Beginning of June :P Whatever.

The book is getting set to the side until I am satisfied with my homework. I may not have the opportunity to really work on it until after the semester is over. That may push back my deadlines. Oh well. That's life, right? I just want to write full time.

Going to a coffee shop to work on my essay and drink chai. Maybe I'll have time to work on my book too.

No comments:

Post a Comment